Collection of Personal Information
- All personal information will be kept strictly confidential and only shared upon receiving expressed written consent.
- Collection, storage, retention and destruction of personal information complies with existing Canadian privacy legislation.
- All clients will have the right to access their personal records upon request.
Through the course of business operations, Inherent Wellness Inc. will collect personal information from clients including their name, age, height, weight, home address, home phone number, and consultation records as required. We will collect, use and disclose this information for the following purposes:
- For the carrying out of commercial business operations;
- To assess client health needs and ensure safe and efficient ongoing care;
- To contact clients for product payment transactions and collection of outstanding accounts;
- To advise clients of resource options available and to offer services in relation to but not limited to peripheral blood assessment and natural health consulting services;
- To communicate with other healthcare providers, including medical doctors, naturopath physicians, and other complementary and alternative medical practitioners; and
- To allow Inherent Wellness Inc. to maintain contact with clients to distribute information, schedule appointments and facilitate client account invoicing.
Inherent Wellness Inc. takes seriously the protection of clients’ privacy and personal information. Clients are free to withdraw their consent at any time.